• Girl Sends boyfriend letter begs for doggggy





    As seen on facebook profile of an arsenal supporter
    Wow finally got a reply from my girlfriend :)
    Dear Boo
    How are you doing, I miss you, sorry. i haven't been able to return your texts and calls, I have been really busy, I got your last message and it touched me, so I just had to create time for this, I know you've been faithful to me, I know in times of my failures, falls and confusion you stood by me, I know you would never do nothing to hurt me, am really sorry I have been a bad bitch, promising you a lot of stuffs and not fulfilling it, I am deeply sorry what I've made you pass through, I wish you find a place in your humble, faithful and loving heart to forgive me, Bae, I really don't know how to appreciate your belief in me, you are just one perfect guy every girl would want, this time for sure I am ready to satisfy your wants, I promise whenever I come around I will give you want you want, I will give you my body, I give you sex, I will let you have doggy, missionary, cowgirl, touch your toe E.t.c, I won't fail you this time. I have been working hard to make my ass and titties big for you, I now have a full fledged body for you. I love your sincerity I love your compassion and affections for me. I love you too bae. Do take care of yourself, I hope to meet you soon............
    ....................................Yours Dearly
    __________________________Arsenal Fc...____________
    UCL (Doggy)
    EPL (cowgirl)
    FA CUP (missionary)
    CAPITOL ONE CUP ( touch your toe)

    COPIED FROM -DEYVID


    See reply --: FUNNY REPLY FROM BF
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Powered by Blogger.

    Ads Top

    Related Posts Display

    Item Post Navigation Display

    Recent Post Number

    Related Post Number

    Widget Recent Post No.

    Widget Random Post No.

    Widget Recent Comment No.

    PageNavi Results No.

    Full Width CSS

    Videos

    IMG Scroll Animation (yes/no)

    Search This Blog

    Boxed Version (yes/no)

    Author Info (Documentation Required)

    Featured

    Most Popular

    Text Widget

    Featured

    Number of Posts

    Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

    Random Post Number

    Slider Display

    Flickr

    Contact us

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Facebook

    Facebook

    Advertising

    Ads

    Popular

    Videos